21.12.10

A chair in the mountains

One weekend a friend and I decided to put together a small editorial, which oddly enough began to revolve around a chair. We aimed for a nomadic feel when it came to the mood and outfit choice. A story began to unfold ever so quickly about a nomadic girl walking through the wilderness and finding a chair. It was good, old-fashioned fun even with the mud and creepy noises coming from the trees.










Her pictures will be up soon, they came out so good! I don't exactly know how we ended up with a makeshift cheetah maxi skirt and denim top,but oddly enough I like the contrast.

Happy Holidays!

xoxo
A



15 comments:

  1. i like the movements..and the nomadic feel is perfect with that leopard print skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheetah print skirt! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these photos!
    The idea of the chair is really good! And your outfit is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/23/2010

    great idea with this chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! And great outfit^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pictures with that chair girl :):)

    You've got a new follower now :D

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog! Very good ♥
    Following each other? What do you think?

    Kiss Kiss Van ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's sweet girl, thanks for following me back and Merry Christmas dear!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you a wonderful Christmas. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. Happy belated Christmas! x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mood! And the outfit! And how the photos are lined up in order of telling the story! ;) I can picture 7 and 8 in a fashion magazine spread.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the leopard ballgown skirt! Not exactly the kind of thing you'd expect to find someone wearing in the middle of the woods, but then again that's what makes it so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this leopard maxi skirt and you combined it just perfectly with this denim shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...