7.1.11

Hug me like an oversized sweater

I found this big, heavy, over-sized knit sweater at a thrift shop in the city and loved it at first glance. Since then, though, I've been trying to figure out what to do with it. My first instinct was some black leggings, wedges, and a tank top since its see-through. Anyways, anytime I tried to work into an outfit I gave up, but today I just decided to be casual about the whole thing. Some old torn Levi's, black tights, heels, and a tank top seemed to do the job.


My mom says I never smile in pictures, so this one goes out to her! :)



I love these shoes, they're so comfortable!


Any good ideas on what else to do with it? I love it too much to give up.

xoxo
A

5 comments:

  1. love the sweater! it looks so cozy ;)
    what a great blog! i'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you decided to pair it with jeans and if you like, next time, try experimenting with a different color top underneath. It'll really bring the sweater out if you want that to be your main focus :)

    Cup of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that your smiling! And I really like the sweater x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shredded jeans is classic yet awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! The sweater is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...