29.1.11

I missed you world

Isn't everyone busy in January? It's like a month full of manic Mondays! I'll try to use this an excuse for my two week long hiatus, but you must know it was difficult. There were moments when I felt my fingers itching to type and gush about the couture collections, or my new vintage finds.....its clear: I cant stay away from you long. Anyways, I'm so excited to say my flower bush has its very first bloom. 


And you know what that means? Oh yes. Giddy florals, dizzying pastels, electrifying neon's, and long swishy skirts are soon to be the only things in my closet and I will feel home again. I'm a Spring baby and Spring is 
indeed my favorite season! In that regard, we sprinted down to the park to see the bare trees and gloomy clouds and say a proper farewell and good riddance. And maybe take some pictures.....


                           Oh and my friend Jenae from  i am today, yesterday, and tomorrow did an interview with me and I was so giddy with utter excitement! You should definitely take a look at her fashionable blog!

xoxo
A



3 comments:

  1. nice post!very good pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look great!!!!:)) congrats for the interview!;))
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right! January always keeps me crazy busy. I could really use some spring weather right now. ;)

    I love the blazer and boots together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...