4.1.11

Like disco superfly....


Christopher Kane's "Cyberdog" Spring 2011  collection has to be among my top favorite. What his sister described as, "Princess Margaret on acid" couldn't be more perfect down to the pleather effect & the Japanese tattoo prints. I'm getting quite excited for a neon spring. I have to admit my recent obsession with KPop has generously helped. If you're like me, you're saying, "What is KPop?" 

Ready?

Korean Pop music! Its addicting....at least to me. I love all the color in this video from 2ENY1


Addicting.

xoxo
A.

runway photos from Style.com

2 comments:

  1. "Princess Margaret on acid" gotta love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is makin' me more and more excited for spring/summer. The colours remind me of lollipops, perfect connection! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...