8.5.11

i dye.


































I have given new meaning to Rachel Zoe's coined and ever poignant words, "I die"- or in this case "I dye", but then so has everyone that has ever picked up a tye dye kit at their local craft store. Perhaps I should explain? The story is that of a simple girl with big dreams and big ideas for bright colors galore- alas things of that nature aren't usually found easily. Normal girls have to wait to hit their local H&M or for it to trickle into- please forgive me- Forever 21, or by some miracle a saving superstore like TJMaxx. Creative girls (like myself) grab a pair of then dingy white pants and turn them into this months favorite item. Thus, my pair of glaringly orange pants were born and I, as the prideful owner, wore them around with a big smile and a big blue hat. Everyone knows you can't have a happy moment without a blue hat! I'm sure my delirious excitement over how well my pants turned out is sneakily creeping into my words and I hope you finish reading with a smile!



















Oh yes and my new HUGE shoes have also contributed to today's private school girls giddiness. I don't know how I plan to walk in these and if anyone asks why I bother, I shall simply reply: "Its part of the rebellion every teenager feels they must take part in."



Have a bright Monday!

owl kisses
-A

6 comments:

  1. 1. The title.. :D
    2. Colour of the pants looks like lemon ice cream at Paolo in Venice.

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment darling! I love this outfit... I like that it's so simple but catchy because of the color combinations! I love the hat and the shoes! I think I have teh same shade of yellow jeans too!

    cheers
    Carla - misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that creative is normal:)) Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors! i love those yellow pants so much :)

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um yeah, so those paints are like AMAZING. Love the way you wore it and those shoes are lovely. So awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. eep! i adore this look. you look absolutely fantastic! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...