14.12.11

Been Schooled!

 
This casual little outfit was from the weekend. This was my day:
  1. Endless studying
  2. Yummy food muching
  3. More endless studying
So in light of this uneventful weekend I went for a really laid back, jeans and a button-up outfit. In the "school" spirit I wanted to show you a little Coach backpack my mom picked up for me over the summer. Its so colorful and spring-y, quite the opposite of these dreary days, but what can I say pastels go well and I live and die for backpacks. 

(click "read more" to see the rest of the outfit)



Did you notice the measuring belts around my waist? I thought it'd be a subtle message- girls (especially me) are always either measuring themselves or weighing themselves and I think Holiday food can make this ritual quite depressing, so why not twist that into something a little weird and a little quirky?

How's your holiday been so far?
owl kisses
-A



Follow The Chic That Happened

13 comments:

  1. You look so styli

    I like this blog :)
    visit me also

    WWW.TAA.GE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/14/2011

    You look simply adorable! I love this outfit. So effortless chic. And the shoes are super fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This casual look is so cute!! I love your jacket and boots!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)
    p.s. Participate in a TeenyB Bikini Couture giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/14/2011

    great post.
    i hope you have time to check out my blog and share some comments.
    Can you follow each other? :)

    MY BLOG

    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN

    MY FACEBOOK PAGE

    MY TWITTER

    MY FASHION NEWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. qué guapa!! me encantan tus gafas, muaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Amazing blog, i followed you via bloglovin!
    come and check my blog http://16andahalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great!
    Thank you for your comment!<3
    xoxo
    Kasia;)
    http://modeonabudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, loved the blazer!

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. how great do u look omg

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've been studying so much too!
    this outfit is cutesy!
    love those colors!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pics - the leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your boots!! xx sylvie

    http://legoldenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...