11.4.12

lacelike flowers


The weather was on my side today! The sun peeked out from behind the ashy clouds and made me a happy go-lucky girl, perfect for today's pictures! I must warn you, there will be a lot of pictures, but most of them are interesting....

We headed over to the Dunsmuir House for a tour today, I'm a sucker for these things. We've spent every Easter here since I was nine and its one of my favorite historical mansions.












Besides being a massive estate, its absolutely gorgeous and provides some wonderful Victorian inspiration, which is what I was going for with a creme lace top and pastel blazer.

Before that we hit up the Western Railway Museum for a wildflower car ride. Spring has bloomed and a train ride through the flowered hills never ceases to inspire!





Scrunchie alert! Oh yes, I use those.....but they're so much softer on the hair.



It was just a wonderful day of lace ( forever obsessed with this fabric), flowers, sun, and history- my kind of happy!

Hopefully more pictures soon!

With Happiness,
Angelic

Follow The Chic That Happened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...