6.12.11

Editorially Obsessed


I like to call myself editorially obsessed- the editorials are always the first section of a magazine I flip to. I spend an unknown amount of time pouring over the details, because quite honestly I live and die for the opulence in the magnificent shots. That being said, editorials are also one of my favorite ways to "dream shop". Ah yes, the list of unmentionable expensive items I dream of owning all started because of editorials. I decided it would be fun to compose my "Dream Christmas list" this way and show you what I'm obsessing over.
Karlie Kloss for Numero #129 shot by Greg Kadel

I think I live and breathe shoes, especially "weird" shoes. When I saw this shot the first thing I saw were the shoes and then the lovely way they curve around the sole, the soft color. These shoes remind me, for some reason, of fish and I just can't get over them!

Luize Salmgrieze for Glamour Spain by Alice Rosati

This has got to be one of my favorite overall shots of the year, but other than that- how cute is that hat! I mean I'd wear in a second and quite cheesily call myself the cat in the hat!

Georgina Stojiljkovic for Vogue Spain by Hunter & Gatti
 First off- this is what I mean! Opulence! How amazing is this shot? This is like I double obsession for me because I love the pants and I love the boots. Its the amazing fringe! They've styled the shot perfectly and the mixture of textures adds so much intrigue to the picture!

So what are you obsessing over this winter?

owl kisses
-A
Follow The Chic That Happened

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely outfits. Indeed fringes add beauty to the outfits worn.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second pic, with the cat hat is so cute. Great pics!

    xoxo Daisy

    TheMandarineGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! I am the same way - whenever I look at editorials I always make a list of the 84927498 items that I want from it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/08/2011

    Would kill for those pants mostly! Fringe is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok hun and now I'm officially sharing your obsession!:Dlol Fab pics!!!!
    p.s. Check out my new post about TeenyB bikinis, u can win $50 e-gift certificate!
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...