27.12.11

oversized


 Here's hoping you all had a very merry holiday! I have to say this was one of the best for me! The day after Christmas my friend I met up for two whole days of photshoots and much needed catch-up! Feeling a bit melancholy, you could say it's my "fall" from all the sugar and high-energy this past weekend. 

Anyways, I found this big comfy oversize sweater a few weeks ago. There's a story behind this sweet number. When I first tried it on the neckline fell incredibly low for my liking and I was disappointed for a total of .5 seconds , until I figured out I could wear it backwards and believe it or not I found it much chicer this way!

(click "read more" to continue)





How was your holiday? Spill on all your chic gifts!

owl kisses
-A
Follow The Chic That Happened

7 comments:

  1. great outfit my dera!!! love that shoes!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook!)
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so gorgeous! i love the sweater and the jeans.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater is gorgeous! happy new year! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pants!!!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Great look!!
    I like the pants!!**)

    http://fashionbyscarllet.blogspot.com/

    Kisses**)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those distressed jeans are so cool!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...