22.12.11

crazy curls



My exams are over! Yes the ones I've been complaining about forever!!! In celebration, I "rag-curled" my hair overnight. They were so bouncy this morning it set the mood for the day and I threw on a quirky- a little crazy- outfit in light of all this jolliness. Don't quite know if you can tell, but my "happy" energy was flowing as I picked out a pair of old jeans from my mom's closet. These jeans have a special sentiment, because she dyed them back when she was around my age and its the most perfect shade of acidy pink.

click "read more" to see more pictures




oh yes I was whipping my hair! The holiday has officially begun and with three days till Christmas there's no better mood than the one I'm in!

owl kisses
-A

13 comments:

  1. yay no more exams hope they went well. Your hair looks soo cute.

    De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile in the last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Lovely outfit<3
    charleniexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those shoes are amazing!
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants and bracelet!

    Happy Holidays xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit!:) The colored jeans is cute.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting combo, I really love this original look!;)
    p.s. Merry Christmas and happy holidays dear, all the best from my heart!!! kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pics!

    Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute outfit! love your pants! xx

    enter my giveaway to win a jewelmint/stylemint piece of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning! You should do a tutorial on rag curls. I wonder if it would keep my super-hard-to-curl-hair curly for more than 5 minutes...because curling irons sure don't and I'm desperate to find something that works!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it! such an interesting outfit!

    Hope you are having great holidays :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post! Merry Christmas!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...