19.12.11

rock that plaid


Its really, really official. I am so addicted to blogging. I didn't have too many exams today, so I decided to run out and take some pictures quickly. I have send a quick blast to my 10 year old little sis, who has been replacing my tripod and doing a magical job at that!


Anyways, a little background on this number. I picked up this amazing Edwardian-ish leather jacket a few weeks ago and was so in love. It has big, puffy balloon shaped sleeves and when zipped its incredibly tailored- all around a pirates dream jacket. I wanted to do it justice, so this last weekend when I  found this plaid skirt I was in grunge heaven! I can't even begin to explain how excited I was for this! And I've brought the chair concept back to life! Hurrah! What is it with December and chair concepts?

(click to see more pictures)

Oh yes! Its magic isn't it?




and that was le day....

owl kisses
-A
Follow The Chic That Happened

13 comments:

  1. love this shoot!!!!!!! rocking it!

    ta-taa for now,
    arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid and leather work so perfectly together! Love this look - great finds! :)

    -j
    TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/20/2011

    Great outfit! It's sweet that your sister is helping out with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm totally dying over your plaid midi-skirt!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/21/2011

    love that skirt, adore your boots! well done!


    x
    www.hautcouturepoupee.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit, the shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooooove that skirt! wool plaid long skirts are such a fall must have!

    <3 zoe
    http://grandtheftthrift.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,i ve just found your blog dear.
    What can i say......
    A great sense of style and amazing blog by the way.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that plaid skirt! And you've paired it perfectly with the leather jacket! Good luck with your exams! mine are starting after the christmas break :/

    http://lavienmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your plaid skirt with the leather jacket! so rocker chic! xx

    enter my giveaway to win a jewelmint / stylemint piece of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love ur blog my dear!
    would u like to follow each other?
    ps: there is A CHANEL GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    kisses

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/22/2011

    i love the plaid skirt! your booties are awesome too :) and the way the light is in your hair is beautiful!

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...