18.12.11

Typing.


 




Ohmygoodness my head feels as if its about to explode! If all else fails, pray to the fashion gods I keep my sense of style! Blimey, exams are a bore aren't they? Alas, my lovely readers, I have but one more week- four days to be exact- and I shall be back with a bang!

I love to create list of things I would just die to own, but for now only dream of. So I present you with my "Dreamlist". I didn't notice this until I was done, but I am going gaga for primary colors! Look at all those reds and blues! Sheesh.

One last thing before I go, McQueen has dearly killed me with his shoes. Its like no matter what I do they are in the back of my mind calling me- how sick are they! Well, off to study some more and achieve my dreams!

and that is le mood of the day....

owl kisses
-A
Follow The Chic That Happened

5 comments:

  1. love everything gohhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice..I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heart that slippers! sooo cute ;)

    muack

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm completely obsessed with all these! glad to be your latest follower!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...