31.1.12

back to basics



back to basics

As soon as January swings around I'm thinking about Spring and when February arrives- I'm shopping for Spring. Each season there's always about three types of shoes I consider my basics and I've already got my three picked out for this Spring.

1- The cowboy-ish boot.

I wasn't entirely sold when cowboy boots came back, but last weekend when I saw this pair at Old Navy my heart when thumping. Strange how it happened- but I like the way they did it. Not pointy, in a soft faux leather brown, with a mid-rise. This sort of boot could really go with almost any look and really give it a sweet, southern feel without screaming- I just got back from Texas- look at my boots!

2- Black ballet flats

Ballet flats will always be classic. Its just a fact and this Spring, I don't think there is anything fresher than mixing BLACK ballet flats with soft flowy dresses and romantic outfits. The contrast will be worth it- this pair with the gold bow are too sweet to pass up.

3-The wedge

It almost sounds cliche. But wedges are a shoe worth investing in- they come back every Spring and Summer- so you can feel comfortable splurging on a great pair. Lucky for me, I found the perfect ones last Summer. I will be sure to show you soon!

Additionally there are three styles of bags I've been on hunt for lately

1- The tote

Totes save my life almost every time. I call them chic pick me ups- they literally fit everything. Enough said- especially because Summer is travel time.

2-The satchel

This Reed Krakoff is like a dream come true. I love me a good structured bag- it adds class to any outfit. So I've been looking for a white satchel with sheer determination.

3-Envelope clutch

Need I say more? Its an easy POC (pop of color) and fits purely necessities- which saves you from having to dig around your purse like a mad woman when in line at the deli and everyone is glaring.

owl kisses
-A
click to see product info
back to basics by chiclouie featuring high heels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...