30.1.12

top 3.


I'm always so moved by true and unique originality. Its a concept that I feel can be extremely rare. I try to avoid any type of uniformity. But, I can readily admit, that its an easy rut to get stuck in- and I have participated in the jeans, t-shirt, kicks trend. 

Unique content is really what I strive for- because I want to show something that will inspire you. I want to inspire a thinking, creative process. I want to show you the magic of a closet. Lord knows, I have come nowhere near developing an actual personal style. But I do know one thing- and that is- you just are never too young or old to play in your closet and come up with something superb and in every way you. 

Anyways, coming to the point. I didn't do a blogger interview this month, because I wanted to show you some blogs I avidly follow. These bloggers have got originality written on their foreheads and they wear it with that sort of pride I can only call chic. 

Click on to discover some blogs that are really worth the click and  the follow button.

 


If there was ever a girls closet I lusted for, its this one! Apart from having impeccable taste, she styles outfits in a unique way while keeping them polished. All of her outfits are a perfect mix of sophistication and originality. Plus the photography on her blog is so envy-worthy.




Nancy's blog is like a breath of fresh air. She combines two of the things I love so dearly- style and art. Apart from being a very good artist, she puts together outfits that inspire me time and again. You can tell how much effort she puts into her outfits by her well-written explanation on how a certain piece of art or culture inspired her outfit. Scrolling through her blog is like scrolling through an Alice in Wonderland world- everything is whimsical, magical, and beautiful- but most importantly everything has deep meaning.




I've been a follower of this blog since it was known as Mary Jane Girl. What I love about Kristen's style is that it is so focused. After being a follower I feel like I can really understand her and being able to relate to a blogger is a powerful thing. More than that, though, she has introduced me to new perceptions on outfit possibilities as well as imaging possibilities.



I put a lot of thought into the blogs I wanted to feature this month and I have to say, without a doubt, I chose the perfect three for this month's feature. These girls show so much originality it leaves me in awe and that is the true meaning of chic.

All pictures of each blogger were taken from their websites, you can click the titles to be linked to their blogs.

Any other unique blogs you can recommend?

owl kisses
-A







Follow The Chic That Happened

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...