24.8.11

Funny Face


Anyone who's ever tried to take a nice picture knows it takes at least a hundred to get a few special ones. That being said, being a blogger- you tend to find yourself with a lot of "blooper" pictures. Sometimes they're taken while you're talking, or you lose balance ( somehow this happens to me a lot), or sometimes you do them on purpose. Nevertheless, they never cease to have my sister laughing at how odd my nose looks or something like that. Now that summer is coming to an end, I thought it would only be appropriate to show you some of these funny faces- normally the pictures that don't get uploaded but thoroughly made fun of.





In other, equally delightful news- I was recently contacted about an exciting opportunity to be part of Bloggers Wardrobe- a company that will connect bloggers to worldwide brands. I would love to participate, to culture my love for style while piecing together new and innovative ensembles and capturing them in the most delirious of ways. This is an immense opportunity that I would be delighted to be a part of. To see how you can be a part of this click here! This is exciting stuff!

                              How many blooper pictures do you have lurking in your computer?
owl kisses
-A





Follow The Chic That Happened

12 comments:

  1. So cute! :) I like your top!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's super exciting! You have an amazing style - you're perfect for it. :) I definitely know what ya mean about takin' a ton of photos before gettin' the right ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah simply adorable <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! I like your floral skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics! and as for the bloggers wardrobe-fantastic! congrats and good luck!

    thanks for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! i love thhttp://poppydoes.blogspot.com/is!
    Poppy
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! I like your blog :)

    http://preziosa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, great post, very original :D I like the one were you walk a little strange, it looks like you ain't got bones in your legs :D

    Great blog, I'm going to follow you on FB :)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photo :)

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combination of the jacket and shirt! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...