10.9.11

I DYI- 2nd edition

 I assure you, I have not died! Its been nearly a week since my last post- but alas the task of bettering myself has consumed me. I've redone my room ( hello inner interior decorator!), picked up some awesome fabric at my local fabric store, and alas gone garage sale hopping for the lovely weekend! 

Anyways, I was in the mood for some very bright plaids and alas the fabrics I picked are oh so soft! I can't wait to do something with them! Quick post about this lovely 80's-ish top too- one of my buys today. I love this pattern! It reminded me of a lot of the prints that came out this Fall season, but the reason I bought it- was that its got the most perfect shoulders! I'm going to pull out the shoulder pads, so as not to overdo it, but I love the little puff detail. I got some other great things, which I'll be showing you through outfit post soon.


Any ideas as to what to do with the fabric?


owl kisses
-A

Follow The Chic That Happened

3 comments:

  1. I love all the warm colours! The shirt will look gorgeous on you. :) I just redid my room as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's one idea: you could tear the sleves out and make a sleveless mini dress out of it and use the sleeves as turban! You'll look amaing! ;D And thanks for reading my lil blog! I couldn't thanks you enough! Following you now!! ;D

    hug and kiss kiss,
    liz

    http://voguishdoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...