29.8.11

Heres lookin at you kid

 Today has been an utterly peachy keen day! I awoke with grand news from the people at Bloggers Wardrobe ( more to come on that later). Anyhow this outfit is probably the one I have put the least amount of thought into in a while. You just can't beat a good great pair of jeans and a clean cut shirt- of course- this shirt has its quirks. All the reason to love it more! Anyways, I realize I haven't promoted this too much- but I do in fact have a Facebook page for my blog. Feel free to like or don't ( if only I could figure out how to center the darn thing!)




                     Thinking about dying my hair a chestnuty color. Penny for your thoughts.

owl kisses
-A


Follow The Chic That Happened


6 comments:

  1. I love this complete denim look, it suits u so good!!! I also think chestnut color would look really good and warm on u!;) Thank u for your lovely comment on my blog, hope u'll drop by again...:)
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, check out my blog http://mwanwan.blgospot.com,will love you to follow it if u like
    love from Hong Kong
    mwan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit, I adore your necklace. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shoes and necklace! :)

    Come check out my latest LV video? It's so much fun :D!
    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your simple / chic outfits. This one is classic and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...