31.8.11

I wear the pants.



And so I present you, my darling readers, my latest buy from H&M. I absolutely adore the pieces they put out for Fall this year, especially the suits- and so you can see why I just couldn't let this one go. I love the quirkiness of this particular one, of course, its no secret that I adore vintage clothes- and the pieces from the Fall collection are such amazing throwbacks!

































       Is the fun I had with this obvious ?

What has inspired you lately?

owl kisses
-A

6 comments:

  1. This is so 70's YSL. Rock the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great look. The pants are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO perfect. What a amazing style, I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit rocks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eye on that blazer for too long! I love it so much I can't wait to go home and buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...