1.9.11

that dress


You know when you own one dress that is simple perfection- the kind that you can throw on and feel amazing in without the least bit of effort. Well, my darling readers, this is dress, for me, is that dress.  Now, for a quick update from Bloggers Wardrobe- I need your help to become a part of this fantastic opportunity. So please, like my facebook page and stay tuned for what you can do to help, which will take place on Facebook tomorrow...

 I suppose you could say its my little green dress.

 I'm planning my first ever giveaway so stay tuned!

owl kisses
-A

6 comments:

  1. :) You look so cuute. I love the khaki color, it reminds me of an "adventurer style" if you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. El vestido esta precioso!!
    me encanta

    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so effortlessly beautiful - I love it! Hat = PERFECT accessory to finish off the look!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is gorgeous, I love the colour and style :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, can I have that dress?! I haven't been able to find anything green that flatters me :'(


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this outfit is just all around great!! The belt completes the dress, and that color looks great on you! :) I'm excited for your giveaway!

    xo Karisa

    http://abeautifulmess-karisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...