4.9.11

Night Beauty


 

I decided it would be fun to do a quick beauty post. I recently decided to start curling my hair the old-fashioned way- with little pieces of fabric rolled up and tied. It's a lot more comfortable to sleep with, versus the sponge rollers and it doesn't take as much time as a hot iron. And so I present you with my nightly beauty products/routines that I've recently fallen in love with.


  1. Cleansing with Sk1n Daily Cleanser. I simply love this stuff! Its smooth, milky texture feels so nice after a long hard day and I never feel like my face is too dry afterwards- which is such a relief for me as my skin easily dries.
  2. Nightly lemon juice treatment- I use lemons to get rid of any acne scarring- I do believe we've all been there. It works perfectly for me- I would recommend that people with sensitive skin dilute the lemon juice with water as its obviously acidic.
  3. Spritz with Wen Volumizing Spray. I usually shower at night and go to sleep with my hair damp- however just before going to sleep I'll spritz this magical stuff in. My mom and I went on the Wen system about a year ago and we have become loyal followers. My hair has never been so healthy or grown faster! Anyways, the spray is magic- it gives my hair such a boost and its easier to style in the morning.
  4. Exfoliating lips and then gliding on Josie Maran's Argan Color Stick. I exfoliate my lips about four times a month- I don't know if you can overdo this ( I'm addicted to it). So all you need is your toothbrush, just wet it and scrub your lips softly. You get rid of the extra skin and it leaves your lips nice and red then I'll apply the color stick. I love this color stick! Its so moisturizing for my lips because of the Argan oil it has in it, trust me, you'll wake up with the softest lips!
And there you have it! I must confess, I do change up my routine often as I find new products but at the moment all of these things are very high on my love list.
owl kisses
-A
Follow The Chic That Happened

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute with your rag curls in! I have to admit, I've often thought it would be almost acceptable to leave them in and go about your business...either way though, they make great curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have perfect skin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is genius
    xx thanks for stopping by!


    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...