18.10.11

always one.



There is always one collection that captures my heart and never lets it go. This year- it was Oscar.  From very early on in the season I fell in love with his collection, granted Oscar de la Renta is always a go to for anyone that is looking for that sometimes unattainable classic elegance. However,  this season in particular was breathtaking. I am a lover of anything baroque and his oversized ball-gowns, laced detail, and meticulous care of detail just really did me in this season. From head to toe, quite literally.

The shoes simply blew me away.




























I don't think I have much explaining to do on this one!


Photos from Style.com
Background for shoes from The Chic That Happened (Tequila post)


owl kisses
-A


Follow The Chic That Happened

1 comment:

  1. very cool blog, followed!

    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...