28.10.11

one word.


If I had to describe the past month in one word, it would be: crazy. The type of crazy I'm talking about has about three z's and a ton of y's. Its been a roller coaster ride of excitement- which I've kept you all in the dark about. Yes, I do believe that is the worst sin a blogger could ever commit. But do not fret, because now finally that I've gotten a chance to sit back- I can tell you all about it! And, of course, show you all the pictures!

So, for the the first announcement, I was accepted into this year's Teen Vogue Fashion University.  Yes! This picture is from New York! I can't wait to tell you all about it in the upcoming post!
owl kisses
-A



Follow The Chic That Happened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...