3.10.11

Did ya guess?




So anybody able to make a guess?

I tell you it was simply paradise! We made a quick road trip to Reno,NV last week. Anyways, we stayed at the Peppermill- I think they remodeled at least two years ago- their new Italian inspired decorating is perfect for when you need to relax! As I showed you, their pool area is just gorgeous! Didn't get snap too many pics, just enough to make a collage- exampled above.

Oh and this is the first time I've posted my newest Betsey Johnson Tote! Isn't it perfection? 



Hopefully I'll be posting more soon!

owl kisses
-A 


Follow The Chic That Happened

4 comments:

  1. Super collage :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to discover you and your blog ! See you really soon !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like a great trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos! looks like fun!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...