6.10.11

Smile Darling!




In the wake of this furious excitement going on in fashion, due to the newest Spring looks stomping the catwalks, I like to pull away and relish the newest editorials. Editorial work is some of my favorite when it comes to fashion- the way a picture can pull you in such a tantalizing manner has always been of particular interest to me. I think it was the power of images in magazines that really cemented my decision to pursue a career in fashion- its also the reason I love to blog! Each time I photograph an outfit there's a specific mood I cling to, almost like a mini editorial. Anyways, I was left utterly speechless, powerlessly hypnotized, and greatly thrilled at seeing Arizona Muse's latest work with Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for October's Vogue Paris.

Has a smile ever been so beautiful? 

These were my favorite shots!

Pictures from Fashion Gone Rogue

owl kisses
-A

Follow The Chic That Happened

6 comments:

  1. amazing editorial!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog and this nice pic, I follow you .. do you follow me?

    Like this

    kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing editorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/11/2011

    Her necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's so beautiful!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...