20.11.11

government of le blog...

This is simply an outtake from an earlier post, but it sort of describes my mood with my personal style as of late ( jeans, classic shirts/sweaters, wedges/boots= zero effort). What this post is really about is relative to my as of late announcement of revamping my blog! Are you a follower wondering if you're on the right page? Yes you are! I can proudly say that the "facelift" process is pretty much complete. But, of course, the content changes you have yet to see...

We all know how hard it can be, juggling school/work, a social life, a financial budget, and now a blog! But I really want to commit to this a hundred percent! So you,  as my reader, can expect this from my blog starting December! ( I feel like I'm re-opening a store or something!)

  • An interview with a blogger ( ones I find have quality blogs and a raw uniqueness) once a month.
  • An article on something new I've learned in the fashion industry, the politics of the fashion industry, new trends, new seasons, etc. ( since I always say my blog is a documentation of my learning) once a month
  • Pictures of outfits I've styled/ mini photoshoots 
  • An opinion! My family is known for opinionated women, and though I give it already, I wanted to make sure its in my little informal contract to you. 
  • Changes. Fashion is about change and you can bet that my blog will be up to date! 
So there it is! A full plan to make my blog a bit more rounded. To put it frankly, as a person I am always looking for new things in order to become a well-cultured, well-rounded person and this blog  is certainly a reflection of that!

owl kisses
-A

Follow The Chic That Happened

1 comment:

  1. Looking great in total denim, I'm loving your flared jeans!;) Btw great plans for your blog, wishing u luck with everything!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)
    Jewelry giveaway on my blog finishes tonight! Enter before it's too late!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...