17.11.11

nine.

 I've certainly been embracing the knitwear trend this season- usually I try to stay away from trends and challenge myself, but I just can't argue with one that's gonna keep me warm! I picked up this little knitted sweater over the weekend and after much ado about nothing, settled on pairing it with my favorite vintage orange belt, some dark skinnies, and knee-high boots. I suppose simple has been my style calling card as of late!




 Though I did experiment a bit with a striped blazer! The creative genius in me might just live on!

Its been a pretty dull week- ironic because this week Versace for H&M hits the stores and the new Twilight movie comes out- but alas I must always be opposite of the world and remain calm amongst the chaos.

 What's new in your world?

owl kisses  
-A






3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit :)

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i really liked that styling.. i could never pull something like that off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This orange sweater and gorgeous and I love how you wore the belt :x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

owl kisses
-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...